“When people start operating in their Strengths instead of overcompensating for their weaknesses, that’s when the magic happens.” – SAM Morrison
At the beginning of 2019, SAM owned her own business as a publisher of a local neighborhood magazine, which she loved. However, she was feeling exhausted, overworked and underpaid. She knew that God had something different for her but was not sure what that was. She wanted a company where she could have significance in other people’s lives, but she also wanted to work from home and help others do the same.
Things took a big turn for her after she went through the WeAlign Strengths Alignment Package with Coach Dale. The powerful insights she got motivated her to take action to better align her work with her strengths.
- She shut down her work with the magazine
- She created a new company “Your Admin Ninja” to do Virtual Administration
- Your Admin Ninja opened for business on April 1st, 2019
- One month later SAM was fully booked
- The company has continued to grow
- As of February, 2019, she is employing seven (7) other Ninja’s part-time
SAM says that she learned several things while getting coached through her strengths:
- About who she truly is and what she is naturally good at.
- She had been trying to fit in a box based on other people’s expectations of her.
- While she thought she was good at some things, they really didn’t come natural.
- By focusing on what she is naturally good at, she can be exponentially better at what she does.
SAM explains that impact of the coaching process in this short video: https://youtu.be/4n17DAL9vLI
And here’s SAM Morrison’s website YourAdminNinja.com
How about you? Is your work aligned with your strengths? WeAlign coaching can help.