WeAlign VISION: Rehumanize the world through genuine identity and belonging.
WeAlign MISSION: Build a premier global coaching movement that empowers people to know and love their strengths, flourish in their contributions, and foster cultures fueled by joy.
– Almost everything you need to be a successful WeAlign coach including training and documents can be found at the Coach Resources page HERE.
WeAlign Associate Coach:
(Associate Coaches can coach clients through the Strengths Alignment process and earn money for their work)
Candidate is coached through the Strengths Alignment process by a WeAlign Certified or Executive Coach (Cost: $49.99 for CliftonStrengths assessment, plus coach’s fees)
Candidate completes Coach Application form and attaches resume – Coach Application
WeAlign will schedule an onboarding interview with the Candidate, during which the candidate reads and signs the on-boarding documents
- Cultural Expectations
- Direct Deposit Form
- These documents need to be sent via dochub by an administrator
- Independent Contractor Agreement (includes Coach Compensation plan)
- W-9 Form
Candidate completes WeAlign Fast Start training
Congratulations! You are now a WeAlign Associate Coach!
WeAlign Certified Coach:
(Certified Coaches can invite other coaches to join their team and earn money from their team’s results)
Achieve WeAlign Associate Coach status (see above)
Attend a WeAlign Orientation weekend ($1,500 + T&E on your own)
Complete the Strengths-Based Coaching course through PCCI ($750)
- Click HERE to submit your certificate of completion for any required education courses (e.g. Strengths-Based Coaching Course or other ICF-certified courses).
Successfully coach ten clients (with satisfactory feedback results) through the Strengths Alignment process
Congratulations! You are now a WeAlign Certified Coach!
WeAlign Executive Coach:
(All Coaches are expected to obtain Executive Coach status within two years of joining WeAlign)
Achieve WeAlign Certified Coach status (see above)
Achieve ACC or PCC status from the International Coach Federation.
Suggested Process toward ICF ACC accreditation
We recommend PCCI for required coursework.
– Essentials Coaching Course $2,0001
– Coaching Skills Development $1,0002
– Mentor Coaching $1,5003
– ICF Application for ACC $500
Congratulations! You are now a WeAlign Executive Coach!
1. Essentials of Life Coaching or Leadership Coaching offered through PCCI: Professional Christian Coaching Institute (PCCI) gives WeAlign coaches a one-time discount of $200, code: WEALIGN. For these courses only.↩
2. Coaching Skill Development offered through PCCI↩
3. Can be offered by anyone accredited as “PCC” through ICF, price may vary.↩